This Statement sets out the policy of IP Investment Management in connection with the collection and use of your personal data through this Website.
IP Investment Management Pte. Ltd. (“IPIM“) is a registered fund management company registered with the Monetary Authority of Singapore under the Securities and Futures (Licensing and Conduct of Business) Regulations.
For more information on being a qualified / accredited investor please click here
General Statement of Principle
IP Investment Management respects the privacy of the users of this Website.
Kinds of Personal Data Held
There are two broad categories of personal data held by IP Investment Management. They are personal data contained in:
- Customer files and records, which include records containing information supplied by visitors to our Website or otherwise voluntarily supplied to IP Investment Management by clients or potential clients; and
- Other records, which include administration and operational files and personal data provided to IP Investment Management in respect of promotional, operational and administrative activities (including the personal data of service suppliers to IP Investment Management).
Purpose of Holding Your Personal Data
IP Investment Management holds your personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer files and records are kept for the purpose of facilitating the provision of information to you about IP Global, including the range of property services and related activities offered to clients of IP Investment Management; and
- Other records are kept for various purposes which vary according to the nature of the record, such as administration of office functions and activities, promotional and marketing activities, selection of service suppliers, and so forth.
How We Collect Personal Data
While browsing an internet site, collection of personal data without a user’s express consent will occur. The services provided on this Website:
- do not use IP address (Internet Protocol Addresses) to collect information. However, IP addresses are stored in navigation information;
- use navigation data as aggregate data for statistical purposes only;
- do not use internet tags.
This Website applies the following policy to the active collection of personal data:
- E-Mail: Data received by e-mails sent to the Website are used to reply to requests in those e-mails and are then stored for statistical purposes.
- Mailing List: Names are included in mailing lists only if the express consent of the recipient has been obtained.
- Registration: Data received upon completion of on-line forms are used to reply to requests for services set out in those on-line forms.
Personal data is also collected by IP Investment Management when it receives forms, applications, correspondence and other documents from its clients and other individuals.
How We Use Your Personal Data
IP Investment Management may use your personal data to:
- provide you with information about IP Investment Management including the range of property services and related activities offered to clients of IP Investment Management;
- liaise with service providers to IP Global (including agents, introducers, lawyers) in connection with property services provided to you;
- verify your identity;
- confirm payment details with banks or credit card companies;
- send you, upon your prior consent, information about other services provided by IP Investment Management;
- liaise with government and regulatory authorities as required by law;
- protect and defend the rights of IP Investment Management or other third parties, or to enforce the terms and conditions that apply to use of this site; and conduct other activities of IP Investment Management required or permitted by law.
Who Can We Disclose Your Personal Data To?
Your personal data may be disclosed by IP Investment Management to:
- other companies in the IP Global group;
- professional service providers to IP Investment Management (such as agents, legal advisers, financial advisers, and other professionals);
- service providers to IP Investment Management in connection with the maintenance and operation of this Website;
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law; and
- other persons who are under a duty of confidentiality to IP Investment Management, or to lawful successors and assigns of IP Investment Management.
Access to Your Personal Data
You have a right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- correct any errors in your personal data;
- upon payment of a reasonable fee, obtain a copy of your personal data; and
- upon written request, withdraw your consent to the use by IP Global of your personal data.
However, if you withdraw your consent, then IP Investment Management may not be able to provide property services to you or to contact you.
Data Protection Officer
If you have queries concerning your personal data (including requesting access to, or correcting the details of, your personal data), you should contact:
The Data Privacy Officer
IP Investment Management, 20 Collyer Quay, #17-04
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions of use of the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and IP Global and the Client irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Hong Kong and waive any objection to any legal action or proceedings in such Courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that the proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum or on any other grounds whatsoever.
Any statement contained in the Content is made on a general basis and we have not given any consideration to nor have we made any investigation of the investment objective, financial situation or particular need of any user or reader, any specific person or group of persons.
You are advised to make your own assessment of the relevance, accuracy and adequacy of the information contained in the Content. You should obtain independent professional advice before making an investment decision in relation to the Content. Investigations as may be necessary or appropriate for the purpose of such assessment including the investment risks involved. You should consult an appropriate professional advisor for legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice specific to your situation, as to whether any governmental or other consents are required or if any formalities should be observed for the purposes of making such investments as are mentioned in the Content. If you are unsure about the meaning of any of the information contained in the Content, please consult your financial or other professional advisor.
Third Party References
References to third party publications are provided for your information only. The content of these publications are issued by third parties. As such, we are not responsible for the accuracy of information contained in those publications, nor shall we be held liable for any loss or damage arising from or related to their use.